Remove this ad

Lead

Feb 20 09 3:41 AM

Tags : :

Vintage Action Man Re-Flock Kit.

I've been re-flocking Action man heads for quite a while now. Every now and again I get asked for loose flock for small repairs.

Some Action Man heads only have minimal hair loss and don't require a full re-flock so I've put together a simple kit which will enable you to achieve these small repairs yourself.

The kit includes a bag of brown and a bag of blond flock, I tried to supply the closest color match to the original vintage colors. Also included is the correct glue, a simple tool to apply the flock, full instructions and a brush to get you started.

This kit is suitable for repairing small areas of damage, results will not be the same as a professional re-flock. For larger bald patches a full professional re-flock will be required.....By me

Only £15 each

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-Action-Man-Re-Flocking-Kit-Flock-Reflock_W0QQitemZ310115172136QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN?hash=item310115172136&_trksid=p4634.c0.m14

Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Feb 25 09 9:58 AM

Hi Mike,
I've bought one of your re-flocking kits (i'ts ace!) but am now running out of the brown coloured flock. Just wondering if you were going to sell the flock alone or will I have to purchase the whole kit again?
Thanks
Martin (ROM70)

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Feb 25 09 12:34 PM

Hi Mike, I've bought one of your re-flocking kits (i'ts ace!) but am now running out of the brown coloured flock. Just wondering if you were going to sell the flock alone or will I have to purchase the whole kit again?ThanksMartin (ROM70)

-rom70

I should  have some bags of flock available by next weekwink

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help